Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there.




Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.


 



Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands, Angel Host. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there.


  • Miss Ever's Boys,Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there.



  Inline image

TALKING GIBBERISH.Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Good info! If you need more data I have this video: https://youtu.be/5ZH78xJUqZk NOTE:The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.

Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Why is Tulsa's history so allegorically powerful?Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Aristotle.Don’t worry about anything today.So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment